Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting with the times.

Ok, so basically I am the human who tries as hard as possible to resist the digitronical tidal wave of the interweb that has taken over each one of our lives.

I barely had a myspace in time before myspace became as lame as a mustache 5 years ago,
I just now hopped on the facebook wagon recently, and I still don't really know what a twitter or tweeden or whatever that activity is called....

Everybody I know and there mother has a blog, and lets get real, blogging is retarded, the word blog alone sounds like a combination of the words blind and dog...but I don't think of a blind dog, the word blog makes me think of what's usually left in a portapotty in tijuana, so why would I crack and extend my already depressing amount interweb activity?
Because I have way too much to show the world.
It is my obligation as a human to share some things that I have come across and I would be an extremely selfish human if I didn't, so here I am, blogging with the rest of you.

I'm not making any claims that I will give you glorious treats all the time, but when I do I will share.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment